well, i wasnt going to wait until the order followed exactly. this is how i was thinking: payer #50 sends in payment and there are three SCs sitting there unclaimed, so i plan to send one to payer #50. then, payer #5's payment shows up, followed by #17 and #29 (purely hypothetical). so do i keep #50 on target or does he now move down the list to the next available unclaimed SC? if no one pays, he gets lucky and gets his set waay early, if someone pays before his ships out, he gets bumped again..

right now, there are now about 8 people who are listed before payer #50 and have paid in full. payer #50 was the eleventh to pay in full, and about two days before anyone else submitted their balance payments.

i could make it interesting and put everyone's name in a hat and have my daughter draw them out to see who gets the next set

ps rick, my original thinking was basically based on combining the data. but then started getting a little...um...ya know..

Last edited by svt4stv; 01/10/06 08:33 PM.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.