Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Originally posted by SvtEdwardo420:
First off, Lay off the nascar spoiler, i know many people who have seen the car in person and say it looks great , now dont get me wrong not every one can like everything, but just give it up. Now I do understand every ones concerns about the kit and how much money it will take to first devlop the kit then sell the kit, so maybe this isnt the way to go , even fenders for the car that arent wide, just plain old stock that are carbon fiber, or fiberglass painted the color of your car would be nice for weight issues. does anyone have a spare fender, from one of there tours that i could buy and try this out, like i said ive fiberglassed somethings and im down to give it a try.

You are talking out of your azz man. I have learned some tai kwan do, but that doesn't mean that I can fight or am willing to fight a master.

If you don't have anything useful to contribute you should just sit back and zip it instead of bashing him. He's willing to give it a shot and all you do is talk trash. If he fails, he'll be learning something useful. If he is successful, who knows what innovative ideas or products he may come up with. Props to SvtEdwardo420 for his determination and good luck in his endeavors.