Well the numbers are kind of sad, actually. I was on a Dyno Dynamics dyno, which reads incredibly low. The shop that owns it calls it the heart breaker. However, that dyno brand is amazing in what you can do on it and with it. I didnt go in there today to get numbers, I was there for data collection.

FWIW, last time I dyno'd on the Dyno Dynamics I pulled 161whp. 2 months later (0 changes to the car), I pulled 175whp on a Dyno Jet.

Today I dyno'd 163whp. It shows me being fairly lean, same as the first time I pulled up here with no tuning. In Ft. Wayne I was really fat with no tuning. Now Im not at all rich, pretty much at 14-14.5 the whole time. I guess the car isnt compensating as much as it should be for altitude? We have made 0 changes to AFR so far, only timing.

The reason I didnt get on a Dyno Jet is because its a hour drive. This one is 10 min away, plus I know the operator and he gives me discounts on pulls. I was there for an hour and a half and they only lightened my wallet by $56. When I get my "real" tuning done Im going to a Dyno Jet for final numbers so I dont have to wipe away the tears when I leave.

Unfortunately, we have some work ahead of us with my car. And after all of that, Ill be returning to sea level in 5 months and have to do this all over again. Oh well, gotta pay to play!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!