Well since my car was posted I'll give my side...When I started out on my project I always wanted it clear that my car is not an svt but was built with the same spirit has svt. Love for the car and to respect the svt. It is true that I have the svt badge on the trunk but I also have an svt uim, svt grilles, svt wheels, svt kit and wanted to complete the look. When I bring it to shows it is registered and known has a svt clone, I don't brag, [censored] or taint the work i have done by calling it an svt.

I would have loved to have gotten an svt but it didn't work out that way..I have worked the motor(included a dyno tune from worcester dyno)brakes, and other things in the hopes of showing my love and respect for these cars. I have a huge contour and svt contour brochure collection also.

In closing I believe it is wrong if you lie and mislead others. I have seen saleen , roush and shelby clones done rather well and lets not forget the biggest clone of all the cobra.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable