Originally posted by RogerB:
Some people get bent out of shape over Zetecs with SVT bodywork, but I don't really care.

There are a lot of "replicas" out there and as long as they are well done and identified as replicas, car people still respect them. If that's not the intent, then I'd draw the line at badging. Either shave it or leave it stock, but don't add SVT badging to a non-SVT unless you just can't help it (e.g., OEM SVT center caps on the Cossie wheels).

As for getting beat in a drag race, who cares? There's so much posing and posturing and outright lying that goes on in that club that what's the difference if some yahoo makes a bunch of guys think SVTs are slow?

Couldn't agree more, there is a guy around here with a Focus ZX3. he put an ugly ass body kit on it, and a BIG pained wing and threw an SVT Focus badge on it... The worst part is that its an ATX That poor focus....

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?