I can build you a custom machine with good graphics for around 650 plus tax if you are still interested.

Specs on on of my machines:
DFI Lan Party Ultra D NF4 PCI-E
AMD Athlon XP 3000+ Venice Core 1.81 GHZ
1024 Kingston Value Ram
BFG geforce 6600 GT
Western Digital W800 80 GB HDD (20 Beans more for 160GB)
Aspire Explorer case or Generic Your Choice

REMEMBER INTEL IS DIFFERENT THAN AMD FOR PROCESSOR SPEEDS SO DON'T BE DISCOURAGED BY THE LOW PROCESOR SPEED NUMBERS

You have to get your own OS but it will come with a version of windows XP home you can try out for 30 days.

The system plays all the newest games like, BF2, COD2, HALFLIFE2, and the best thing is the system is totaly upgradeable, want more speed get a faster processor (ie. 3200, 3500, 4000, FX-5?, etc) want more ram, cool theres more slots for it.

Just as a warning I don't offer any warranty pertaining to overclocking and so on, if you OC it and burn it up i am not responsible. The systems do come with 1 year manufactures warranty but in order to comply with the warranty i reccomend NOT changing chipset, or CPU coolers.

My system that I use to show everyone is massive and its even an older revision of the same board. But it plays EVERYTHING without breaking a sweat.

If you want some more information just write me @ eddie_festiva@hotmail.com

1995 Mystique, 2.5 V6, MTX, 2.5 inch Exhaust tubing, Vibrant Highflow CAT, Vibrant 2.5 Resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, SVT cams, Ebay Intake *YAWN*, HELLA 550's. THE FINAL LAP Is my New Best Friend!