Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Dammit, I just remembered I have KM gauges and you probably wanted MPH. Oh well, my car rolls in Miles anyways...

Hope this can be used anyways.

98 T-Red CSVT
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:

Quote:

good job tyler..remember that on the svt,its "premium fuel only"....are you gonna do the hvac as well?

We can put "premium fuel only" "race fuel only" "jet fuel only" whatever you want, pretty much Thanks,
Tyler

I think it best we be clear on this... putting "Premium Fuel Only" on the SVT guages is not meant to be cute. It is an OEM requirement that the SVT vehicles with the OEM engine use Premium Fuel Only. I don't believe any other option (including no message at all) should be available.

i believe tyler's intention was that he is willing to make it however WE wanted it to look like, not be cutesy, and if kids wanted to put "jet fuel" on their civics then that's their decision. he just wanted to make sure we knew all our options

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
thats kinda like how i modified the speedo on my El Camino.
it goes all the way up to "OH SH@T!!"

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by muskamike:
Dammit, I just remembered I have KM gauges and you probably wanted MPH. Oh well, my car rolls in Miles anyways...

Hope this can be used anyways.

Well if he makes a set with KPH with MPH still on the inside Ill be happy! But that makes like 2 of us

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
3 of us.. I think it'd be pretty cool to have KM/H increments as long as there are MPH ones as well
People would look at it and have a sort of double take when they see 260.. haha

98 Black Contour SVT #1273 Born the 23rd of June, 1997
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Well it would be kinda dumb if you dont already have KPH gauges. Thats just my opinion.

P.S. My car is from Canada, thats why I have KPH gauges. Somehow I got stuck with 'em, and for some reason I cant bring myself to change them out. I kinda like 'em!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ronin45:
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:

Quote:

good job tyler..remember that on the svt,its "premium fuel only"....are you gonna do the hvac as well?

We can put "premium fuel only" "race fuel only" "jet fuel only" whatever you want, pretty much Thanks,
Tyler

I think it best we be clear on this... putting "Premium Fuel Only" on the SVT guages is not meant to be cute. It is an OEM requirement that the SVT vehicles with the OEM engine use Premium Fuel Only. I don't believe any other option (including no message at all) should be available.

i believe tyler's intention was that he is willing to make it however WE wanted it to look like, not be cutesy, and if kids wanted to put "jet fuel" on their civics then that's their decision. he just wanted to make sure we knew all our options

Yes you are 100% correct on my intentions here. I just wanted to express my capabilities, and that letting you, the customer choose is my main goal. After all this is a business and you have to give the customer what they want.

Quote:

3 of us.. I think it'd be pretty cool to have KM/H increments as long as there are MPH ones as well
People would look at it and have a sort of double take when they see 260.. haha

Those Photos help alot!! Yes I can do KPH with Mph small or MPH with KPH small or just MPH or just KPH

Well it would be kinda dumb if you dont already have KPH gauges. Thats just my opinion.

Quote:

P.S. My car is from Canada, thats why I have KPH gauges. Somehow I got stuck with 'em, and for some reason I cant bring myself to change them out. I kinda like 'em!

Youd be suprised how many KPH Focus Gauges that I sell, it sure shocked me when i realized that I was shipping to the US

Thanks,
Tyler

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Ask and ye shall receive

This would be during the day with headlights on

Night

I have added this to the GP that I have going on.

Tyler

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard