Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Those look great.

If these can be done in red lighting, I would get rid of my EL glow gauges and do these instead.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Those look great.

If these can be done in red lighting, I would get rid of my EL glow gauges and do these instead.

..i was thinking the same thing...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Ok Ill try and get everyones questions in here.

Quote:

that looks awesome man! good Job!!..if we can have the "SVT" lit up as well, I'd be totally sold

The SVT was lit up. Please remember that we can make the SVT logo a little bit bigger, but as was requested we went with the "Just like stock" look.

Quote:

Tyler,
I don't know how much of a hassle it is to do now, but on the SVT clusters, at the base of the needles is a halo of light that comes out. It's kind of like a wash effect that floods out from the stem. Can you do anything like that?

Thanks bro. You're doing a great job.

Mike

I think you are refering to the light that comes out from the base of the needle? Which is nothing more than light escaping the needle.

Quote:

good job tyler..remember that on the svt,its "premium fuel only"....are you gonna do the hvac as well?

We can put "premium fuel only" "race fuel only" "jet fuel only" whatever you want, pretty much As for the HVAC, Im going to have to say no.

Quote:

fyi, on the white guages that is a tach from a 4 cylinder car not one from a V6. You can tell based on the red line and the tiny little 4 under the tach needle
I like how the temp guage has "normal" on it, as this was removed in late model cars

Yes it was made after a 4 cyl gauge set we had. As for the temp gauge we can also change that to read how you would like.

Quote:

is there the ability to change the colors? cause that would make these SO COOl!!!

Quote:

Those look great.

As far as colors go, If you are asking can they be changed by say like a switch, no. You can however order different colors, but it will stay that color, no changing it like in the new mustangs. We can make them in Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, Purple, White, orange.

As for the odd colors such as purple and pink we do not stock those and are an extra $7 for those colors.

I would like to still have a SVT cluster with gauges on it, if anyone has one and or just the gauge face from it. A nice discount will be provided to whomever can help us out with that;). Also a pic of the V6 edition, so that we know where to change the redline start at.

I would also like to see if there is interest of 5 orders of these "Stock" gauges in your choice of white or black face, and your choice of night color with %10 off. I will make a post over in the GP area for this.

Thanks,
Tyler

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
hopefully this will help some, all are stock guages

SVT guages

post 98 V6 guages (from a 99)

close up of post 98 tach (same for all V6 cars)

pre 98 V6 guages (from a 95)

pre 98 I4 guages (from a early 95, speedo slightly different with trip reset location)

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Could you please get me a real close shot of the SVT speedo.

Thanks,
Tyler

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:

Thanks,
Tyler

I'll see what I can do tonight

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Thanks,
Tyler

i have a extra set of overlays if you need them

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Quote:

good job tyler..remember that on the svt,its "premium fuel only"....are you gonna do the hvac as well?

We can put "premium fuel only" "race fuel only" "jet fuel only" whatever you want, pretty much Thanks,
Tyler

I think it best we be clear on this... putting "Premium Fuel Only" on the SVT guages is not meant to be cute. It is an OEM requirement that the SVT vehicles with the OEM engine use Premium Fuel Only. I don't believe any other option (including no message at all) should be available.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:

Quote:

We can put "premium fuel only" "race fuel only" "jet fuel only" whatever you want, pretty much Thanks,
Tyler

I think it best we be clear on this... putting "Premium Fuel Only" on the SVT guages is not meant to be cute. It is an OEM requirement that the SVT vehicles with the OEM engine use Premium Fuel Only. I don't believe any other option (including no message at all) should be available.

In the interest of keeping the look stock, I agree

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Please remember me when I order from you!

98 T-Red CSVT
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard