Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
if your doing stock gauges with different colors you might want to do the hvac and headlight bez....i have extras of those too

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by 69Boss302:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by pole120:
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:
However i can make a face that looks like stock, but lights different.

I'ld be down for that.

word!!!

that would be awesome!! like blue lighting in the back with orange or red needles kinda like the jetta

The Jetta-like piece my vote as well. My only question is, and I didn't notice which is why I ask, are these overlay's only? Or are you making them with a sticky backing like the stock piece so that the stock face can be peeled off and your piece go in it's place?

Ok, I am going to make a stock like prototype with red or blue lighting. These gauges are just like your stock gauges. You will need to remove the stock gauges, in most cases there is enough sticky gunk left behind to just place my gauges back on, however in my install instructions I do make reference that if yours is gone, or not sticky enough to get spray adhesive. I will pm everyone about there clusters.

Thanks,
Tyler

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by pole120:
However i can make a face that looks like stock, but lights different.

I'ld be down for that.

word!!!

that would be awesome!! like blue lighting in the back with orange or red needles kinda like the jetta

You can change the needle color to whatever you want. I include those instructions on how you do that. Its pretty easy.

Does anyone know if the cluster I have here http://www.deafaudio.com/album/resizer.php?img=pics/27.jpg&w=800&h=600
is the same as the SVT cluster? Meaning would the SVT gauge faces fit inside the cluster I already have? I would assume ford would have made them the same to save on money, just that the actual font on the gauge face like MPH and etc are a little different.

Tyler

Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Yes.

1998 Silver Frost LX C-27 Kit, 19x7.5 42 offset Gunmetal rims, 20% tint, engine mods to come shortly... "It's never too late to be what you might have been."
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Any idea on price? I saw some of yours on ebay, and they were $60...

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
yea price is key at the moment, if its $60, then my God hell has frozen over

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S

Not sure if that means good or bad??

Yes $60 is the base price of gauges from my website only. Ebay is $65 to cover listing fees/final value fees/store fees, etc.. Flames +$10, and some logos depending on size and detail are +$5.

Tyler

Last edited by SHAutoTrends; 11/30/05 11:54 AM.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Not sure if that means good or bad??

Yes $60 is the base price of gauges from my website only. Ebay is $65 to cover listing fees/final value fees/store fees, etc.. Flames +$10, and some logos depending on size and detail are +$5.

Tyler

its good,goonz is just excited thats all

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Tyler,
If you pull this out and make a good product that lasts, your name will be a household name in our little neck of the internet woods. No pressure or anything, but you're on the verge of making alot of people very happy.

Mike

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I just want mine to look stock as it does right now except maybe have the "SVT" written in red and the regular gauge lighting in the back for it be blue with orange needles

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard