Originally posted by honduhkillR:
Originally posted by warmonger:

And WHY do you make it your business to worry about whether someone is lying about their funds or not?

How many replies are on this thread? Had it not started with (parapharse) "I make lots of money" do you think it would have got to this stage? Your post count indicates that you make a lot of things, "your business" my man. Just like you have now taken it upon yourself to reply to me. WHY is that?

Your postulations about why I have taken it upon myself to reply are just fantastic, self reflective no doubt. Perhaps the reply count and my response is, oh I dunno, just cuz, like everyone else on this massive thread, I found the original post annoying as hell. And before someone chimes in with â??why donâ??t you just ignore itâ? take your own advice!

Very typical response for someone who's probably always stirring up conflict actually. Debating automotive things in automotive forums is where I spend some of my free time. Don't you? You're here aren't you?(or were).
I'd say that if you stopped causing trouble enough to read about automotive stuff and contribute back to an online forum that your posts wouldn't make you look so much like a troll.
Who cares about the amount of replies to this thread? What does post count have to do with anything related to you being pissed that he claims he has money? See we keep seing this theme in your words... that he talked of having money and it makes you sound like the HATER I warned about earlier in this thread.
You know, We all looked at what he had to say, not his post count. Now we look at what you've had to say and that made us look at your post count. You reek of being uptight with every word you posted, wound up and angry at everyone and everything. Do yourself a favor and relax, buy some Ex-lax and a roll of toilet paper.
Don't make an ass of yourself trying to make an ass of someone else.

And another thing....don't come trolling around here again stealing from us. That's pretty much what you are doing from your post, reading how to mod your car from our work and then treating legitimate members (New and Old) like dirt when you do. Thief.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black