Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

toothpick? 6'-1" and 185lbs is a toothpick?

And, keep MY insults in check? Have you read any of your posts? Whipe your boyfriend's man milk out of your eyes and read what you've posted. I've been here long enough that kids like yourself don't stick around long, whether that be voluntary or not.

Mark

Oh hell ya, you're huge , you skinny little [censored]. If you came at me with your feeble insults in "real life" you'd end up with a splattered face.

You think you can say whatever you want behind your little internet persona. I've read some of your posts Nancy, and you talk a big boyz game, always the big shot huh? I bet in "real" life you hide behind your man's skirt, your hand in his tightie whities massaging his nads. At least thatâ??s what one would assume from the homo erotic nature of your insultsâ?¦ do you like cock Mark, do you?

I wonâ??t â??lastâ?? Who gives a F$%K, does that really matter? Unlike you my existence doesnâ??t revolve around trying to eke out some semblance of a life on an internet forum. I come here to get some info for my project car and entertain myself reading the copious amounts of ass talk that permeates these forums, you being a prime source.