Originally posted by honduhkillR:
Originally posted by getsum111:
JED'sCONTOUR:
... I'm impressed with you three and how you handled this. ...

In the case of JED, why? JED tried to catch the kid by calling him out. Then when the kid posted some homemade web service business to back up his BS, JED back-peddled to look like he was trying to help the kid out by saying (paraphrase) "I knew there was some substance behind your claims..."

I give JED props for calling the kid out in the first place, but back-peddling based on the quality of the evidence presented was kinda lame.

Bottom line is that anyone who starts a thread with (paraphrase) "its like this, I make alot of money" needs and deserves to be flamed into oblivion.

Ya, I agree this forum is particulary bad for roasting newbies, but come on, this thread deserves it.

And WHY do you make it your business to worry about whether someone is lying about their funds or not? You know what I mean....WTF are you that you can go around calling anyone out? A little judicious probing has already been done. Are you feeling insecure because it is possible that he may make more than you? Or just insecure enough to HAVE to post to make him look bad so you feel better?
Maybe he was just trying to get past the usual arguments that people say about kids....basically that kids talk big about modding but have no money to do it.

I have this philosophy, if you are a jackass then your words will prove it out soon enough.
Now go back and read your posts and see what your words have said about your own self.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black