Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by honduhkillR:
Hi, I make 1 Miiiiiillllion dollars a year, I have a 18 inch penis, I can bench press 800lbs and I caught a Fish t�h�.i�.s� big last summer. Please tell me how I can make my 8 year old POS car super fast.

Enough with the PC bul**it this thread is about as annoying as a bad boy band.

...and WFT is a "Drop in CAI."

It it totally up to him what he wants to drive. Maybe he LIKES his CSVT. Not everyone is into the "My car is nicer than yours so I am obviously a better/more successful person" mentality. Several of my co-workers throw money away on nice cars regularly. I think it is a total waste. A car is transportation. It is NOT a personality enhancement (much as the salesman would want you to believe). It is nice for it to be fun transportation though.

I like my CSVT. It sits next to a 1 year old $40k+ car in the garage. That is for the wife and kids though. I'll spend the money to keep them in a newer vehicle that I can totally count on when I am travelling. As for me, I still like the CSVT because it is FUN to DRIVE! I honestly find it every bit as much as fun as my co-worker's new Acura TL.

Oh yeah, several co-workers are also the ones who "LOVE" their new ride! only to consider it a POS after a couple of years to go get the next Love of their Life.

Give him credit for not listening to the hype. Most young kids with that income would be in a WRXSTi or Lancer Evolution, stylin' and profilin' and pouring tons of $$$ after the initial investment into it (just in insurance).

A drop-in CAI is Cold Air Induction.

'98.5 SVT#5826 of 6535, Silver Frost-As fun to drive as my old MR2 and way more practical! Not as much fun to drive as my Turbo Rx7 was, but it starts every time!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
This thread needs less talk - more action.

Threads like this are a dime a dozen - until I see tangible evidence of something hapenning, I don't want to hear another word on how successful/wealthy/knowledgeable/mechanically-inclined someone is - fair?

Thank you.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
He's buying tom's car, what more do you want

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Well, he and I have talked and he has expressed his intention to buy it. He sounds serious, as I am. Since he made it public, I won't mind telling you that so far I think he is sincere, and I'll be sure to let you guys know how it pans out.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by warmonger:
Well, he and I have talked and he has expressed his intention to buy it. He sounds serious, as I am. Since he made it public, I won't mind telling you that so far I think he is sincere, and I'll be sure to let you guys know how it pans out.

Yay! maybe now your car will get into the 12's

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by SVTCJ:

A drop-in CAI is Cold Air Induction.

One of those drop in kinds huh? You mean a K&N NON-CAI LOL

W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Dude. What pissed in your cheerios?

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by getsum111:
JED'sCONTOUR:
... I'm impressed with you three and how you handled this. ...

In the case of JED, why? JED tried to catch the kid by calling him out. Then when the kid posted some homemade web service business to back up his BS, JED back-peddled to look like he was trying to help the kid out by saying (paraphrase) "I knew there was some substance behind your claims..."

I give JED props for calling the kid out in the first place, but back-peddling based on the quality of the evidence presented was kinda lame.

Bottom line is that anyone who starts a thread with (paraphrase) "its like this, I make alot of money" needs and deserves to be flamed into oblivion.

Ya, I agree this forum is particulary bad for roasting newbies, but come on, this thread deserves it.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Stazi:
This thread needs less talk - more action.

Threads like this are a dime a dozen - until I see tangible evidence of something hapenning, I don't want to hear another word on how successful/wealthy/knowledgeable/mechanically-inclined someone is - fair?

Thank you.

agreed..

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by warmonger:
Dude. What pissed in your cheerios?

That's what I'd like to know. Who is a guy with 15 posts to call someone out? Honduhfag, you are earning your reputation of the biggest assclown, rather quickly. We don't take kindly to kids that should have been aborted 16 years ago, so please, find your way out.

Mark

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard