Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Reading your stuff is not too hard on my calcifying brain. None of the â??OMFG LOLROTG YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHAâ? nonsense. Your ability to express yourself is very good.

Well said. Proper grammar and spelling seems to be a thing of the past, especially in the younger generation. I'm glad Nkosi has steered away from the norm.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
save some of the money and put some in the car. buy a roth IRA while your young thats i did. it will really pay off in the end.

Mystique 98 ls T-red MTX B&G springs Turbendz y-pipe (running test pipe) Trubendz cat back with flowmaster muffler Costume intake with K&N filter B&M shifter Magstar wires
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by warmonger:

From my experience I canâ??t think of any good reason not to give the name of this company you sold â??? in fact the exact opposite is true, plenty of good reasons to talk about it, but Iâ??m not going to pursue it.

Other than the fact that it is none of OUR business you mean?

I don't think it is right that we pick people apart only because of their age and claims. I'm not even going to think about it anymore because he only said...I have lot of money. Although you are speaking polite, your suspicion shows through and in the end it looks less than polite to dig into it.
It also isn't worth it because it makes us look like haters if we worry about someone elses wealth...alleged or otherwise.

It's like religion and politics...than have no place in any discussion outside religion and politics.

Maybe so Warmonger, maybe so. On the other hand, CEG is a community and individual credibility is a vital part of that.

This young man did offer a whole lot more details about himself than just what was in the title to his post â??? without any particular prompting. Borderline bragging.

Wellâ?¦ tall claims require solid proof - upon demand.

As it happens, Ryan handled himself well here and when compelled did provide sufficient verification of his claims to satisfy me at least. I think he has acquired a level of personal credibility here that he would not have had if I hadnâ??t pushed him a little.

I mean honestly, whom else reading this post was not thinking the exact same thing I was? Drawing him out a little was more a useful exercise for him than for anyone else.

I think he probably learned a little bit about how (and how not) to present his remarkably good fortunes to others. An easy lesson in a safe forum â??? no downside to it really.

Warmonger, itâ??s hard for me to see â??haters worrying about some elseâ??s wealthâ? in anything that was posted here, but thatâ??s just me.

Yeah, you're pretty much right on with all your points.
The last part about "haters" wasn't for you.
It was for all the other people who smell a little blood and jump in guns blazing without waiting for confirmation or with little sensitivity. I thought that depending on his answers to your questions it might inadvertently bait others into a flame fest. But I understand your position and much of what you said was occuring to me. However I was just going to take it at face value right now because it has been my experience that people with incredible stories will soon "prove out" whether they are liars or are genuine....or a hell of a good liar!
You seem like you know the kind of people that I'm talking about.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by warmonger:
You seem like you know the kind of people that I'm talking about.

All too well!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C

Iâ??ll read your posts Nkosi. Reading your stuff is not too hard on my calcifying brain. None of the â??OMFG LOLROTG YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHAâ? nonsense. Your ability to express yourself is very good.

Well... Except for using the back-formation "conversate".

N
Nkosi Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
N
my bad, conversate should=converse.

Ryan '98 T-red CSVT Spec Stage 1 Clutch, Drop in filter. Got an open spot in the stable, Warmonger knows what is going to end up there...
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Hi, I make 1 Miiiiiillllion dollars a year, I have a 18 inch penis, I can bench press 800lbs and I caught a Fish tâ?¦hâ?¦.iâ?¦.sâ?¦ big last summer. Please tell me how I can make my 8 year old POS car super fast.

Enough with the PC bul**it this thread is about as annoying as a bad boy band.

...and WFT is a "Drop in CAI."

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Warmonger, Nkosi, and JED'sCONTOUR:
Speaking as someone who has read this forum and seen how it has been going lately, I'm impressed with you three and how you handled this. I was reading and hoping it didn't degenerate into some of the posts of late by a new member that turned into and name calling. I just think you three should be credited for doing what the forum is for...Communicating. Wish all noob's could see this.
Scott

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by honduhkillR:
Hi, I make 1 Miiiiiillllion dollars a year, I have a 18 inch penis, I can bench press 800lbs and I caught a Fish tâ?¦hâ?¦.iâ?¦.sâ?¦ big last summer. Please tell me how I can make my 8 year old POS car super fast.

If it's so annoying than don't read it and don't reply to it.

Kip 98 CSVT Black/Midnight Blue
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by kipsvt98:
Originally posted by honduhkillR:

If it's so annoying than don't read it and don't reply to it.

good advice

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard