Originally posted by Nkosi:
I fear that I came in here pretty strong and have made a name for myself here, I only hope it's a good one

Having said that, theres been a lot of interest in the things I have done, and a lot of discussion (and a few PM's to me) involving the how and why of what I ahve done. I was thinking of starting a thread just explaining a little about me, and a few tips (born of my limited experience) on being successful in business. Do ya'll think thats a good idea? I have kind of wanted to share my story...I guess you could say it's born of pride, and in a way I would agree. But I also have a lot to share about life, faith, and family that I think could be inspiring.

Let me know if you guys think it's a good idea, or would just look like me bragging or being an idiot speaking out of his ass =)

Wellâ?¦ maybe best to stick with cars for a while.

Then again, we do have the â??Common Interestsâ? forum and people post the darndest things in there. So have at it!

Iâ??ll read your posts Nkosi. Reading your stuff is not too hard on my calcifying brain. None of the â??OMFG LOLROTG YOU SUCK HAHAHAHAHAâ? nonsense. Your ability to express yourself is very good.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles