putting end caps is no problem and i think we'll do that as standard. as for powdercoating; i have a decent hook-up on powdercoating but its waaay on the other side of town and is more trouble for me then its worth. ill ship it to where ever you want. you'd be a fool to ship it to powdercoatman...

one reason why powdercoating isnt so great of an idea is because you have to leave spots that are bare metal for them to be welded to the car. this is why i would just leave it up to you to decide how to coat it. everyone should have a powdercoater somewhere in town or nearby. or you can have them sent to someone.

tonight ill try to get some ideas on the shipping cost but i cant imagine it costing more than $25-$30 for shipping via fedex ground.

we're definitely going to try and keep the price low. i would like it to be so more people can afford it instead of having to sit out for another GB.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.