Yeah, this is why I wanted him to clarify. Basically what stazi was saying is where I was going with that.

I know for sure that a walbro on stock lines has been more than enough fuel so far, even with 55psi WOT. The sudden loss of power sounds to me like a complete dump of fuel or a complete loss.
Too bad he can't datalog injector duty cycle. Thats one thing the eManage was excellent at. It would log maf voltage, injector pulse width and injector duty cycle by measuring those items directly. Along with TPS, RPM, pressure. With the EO1 you could display all that right to the screen in the car. And of course it worked well on top of a chipped car.

See that is another thing he said that threw me off...I've never heard of 65psi WOT so I'm again wondering if it is a returnless since I don't even know the fuel pressures that they hit.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black