yes got lots of spark, getting fuel, Im gonna do the TDC the old fashion way put a screw driver in the spark plug hole and do it that way, i used a alignment tool, even had to loosen the cam sprockets to make sure timing belt was tight putting it on counter clockwise. Ill have to agree with you I think the timing is off as well but did you find out anything on the 2 knotches on the balancer? Just curious to know. Yes I have a compression checker. but anyways I know it has to be lined up with the tab on the block but is it the second one or first one, one book says, first the other shows close to the holes. We had the cams aligned so I know those are right I think maybe TDC isnt fully TDC so I guess a screwdriver resting in the spark plug will show me best TDC versus the timing notch on the balancer and block. But number one cylinder is passenger side correct becuz based on the picture you show its the driver side which is number one. Maybe im just getting aggravated and just throwing wrenches at it instead of stepping back and evaluating the scenario

yes based on the picture number one is drivers side.. well if thats correct then I know exactly what the problem is. firing order..... ya know its the most obvious thing you always over look if this is what i see based on the picture.

Last edited by Halogram; 11/29/05 08:10 AM.