Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
ODC Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
O
LMAO.

Car's been out of production for 5 years and now they investigate ?

Did one of the uppers in the DOT buy a used Contour ? Goodness ...

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by ODC:
LMAO.

Car's been out of production for 5 years and now they investigate ?

Did one of the uppers in the DOT buy a used Contour ? Goodness ...

Hahah so true. By the way I got my fixed with the Recall.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by gilroynewball:
I'm tired of that car. ..

Gilroy, I hate to suggest this but you do need to get a different car. The Contour is not doing well for you and you will get P.O.ed more and more everyday. There are many good deals out there nowadays.

On a side note, change the IAC valve and you should be fine with 700 rpm stalling issue. .

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I'm glad the aircraft has redundant controls. It better for the price you pay for one. Comparing a car to a plane is completely ridiculous. I don't even feel like explaining how absurd it is to wish for redundant controls in a machine that has such a low price to begin with.

And actually, there are redundnat controls. Go look at your master cylinder. Two barrels. Why? So if one line leaks, you only lose two wheel braking. What if the whole cylinder leaks? You can still use the e-brake (Another redundant braking device) and the transmission to slow you down. I got all of that for $6K. And I don't have to worry about communicating to a tower everytime I want to go anywhere.

2000 Contour SE
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I was just SUPERPISSED about the car. I didn't have a say in getting it. But I am fixing some of the problems. The stuff I can't fix will be done in the shop.

I'm just a ranting pilot, is all. I'm known as "weird" and a whole bunch of other things that I would prefer to forget. But I say to hell with them. It's their problem, not mine.

New problems emerged, but it's OK. Nothing I can't fix. If anything else goes, however, the car will go too. Now we're all getting tired of the car. I am seriously contemplating selling it.

Is my car for sale? PM me if you're in South FL.
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that's awesome! Go GM!

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

I'm just a ranting pilot, is all.

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!111!!!

ya don't say?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
gilroy,

All cars are evil.

95 Contour, 2.0L, stick, 178K mi.
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Rager:

All cars are evil.

Well, can't I agree?

But seriously, I only see my car as a means of transit. I prefer flying over driving, is all.

Just check out http://www.beapilot.com and get a coupon for your first flight lesson at one of their listed schools. You'll see what I mean.

Seriously.

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Rager:

All cars are evil.

Well, can't I agree?

But seriously, I only see my car as a means of transit. I prefer flying over driving, is all.

Just check out http://www.beapilot.com and get a coupon for your first flight lesson at one of their listed schools. You'll see what I mean.

Seriously.

right!!!!!!! i'm sure flying is great..in fact it prob. rivals a orgasm for the best fealing award ..but this IS a car forum..we like to drive here,talk about cars,and be rude to each other,we really dont want to hear references to being a pilot,and how ugly the contour is

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Yup! You're right about flying. It's the best fun you can have with your clothes on!

Hey, we all have tastes. I had no say in getting the Tour. But, what do you do when you get a lemon?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard