It would seem that after spending a couple of hours on the phone with Roger and then Vonage the problem to my intermitent CEG connecting problem is gone. I started the new VOIP service last week. (it is very cool so far for the record) Within a day or 2 I could not get on to the CEG then slowly but surely I couldn't get on to more sites. Finally armed with a bit of time I called Rogers whom asured me it was not a problem on their end at that particular time. So I called Vonage. They too felt it was not their issue. After trying everything to trouble shoot the problem with them I tried removing the special phone box from my system. Sure enough everthing was fine. It would seem the refurbished box they sent me was not so refurbished. I managed however to rewire my system and put the box inline behind my wireless router. Low and behold the system now works well. That said I just wanted to convey to anyone thinking about doing VOIP whom already has highspeed internet. It seems to be well worth it so far. After configuring the internet connection for higher voice quality I have found that there is little to no difference in sound as compared to Bell. The cost is far better then other conventional phone carriers and I suspect as this technology gets better that it will take over from them. One of the neat features that I didn't know I was getting is the ability to check my voice mail over the internet. I recieve an email telling me of the mail and I can either call my voice mail remotely or go to my Vonage account and listen to it from there. Anyway that concludes my rambling.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)