I've chosen to not respond to any of this BS, untill now. Glad to see some of you have "Crystal Balls" and know everything about anything that happens! Too bad the info you are assuming is incorrect, otherwise I'd press stalking charges on a few of you.

Like 99contourdriver said, I am NOT BS'ing about who the car went to. I made absolutly [censored] sure it went to a home that it was deserved. Have I not stated COUNTLESS times in the past how I regretted selling my first CSVT to a little punk ass child who totaled the car? Do you NOT think I know what the car is worth and how it should be taken care of? I mean, I did pay Roger over 2 grand KBB value for it! I took a hit on the car both ways, I paid too much, and then sold it for too little, BUT, I sold it in a way as to be sure it went to the propper home. I have been intouch with the gentleman it went to over the internet and he's expressed absolutly no interest in CEG (I don't know why.... ) With the way CEG is drastically changing (for the bad), I think the car going to a NON-ceg'er was better, anyhow.

Last edited by NoStripes; 11/15/05 04:01 PM.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15