Originally posted by epattonm:
Make the sick Cobra. But you should def do stuff to the tour. Think of it as practice. The more you get in there and do things many are scared to do, the easier it will be when it comes time to mod the Cobra. So to some up my thoughts; The Cobra should be your focus, and the tour your practice.

~Eric

I agree. I remember when I was terrified of doing ANYTHING to my car, but after doing a couple things, I loosened up about messing with the car, and found it could be fun. Start doing light stuff on the tour, then use any ideas you came up with that can apply to the Cobra. That's how me and my friend are with the cars we build. We went from P71 to Mystique to Firebird convertible to the current T-Bar Firebird. Because we screwed around with the earlier cars, we have loads of experience and know what will and will not work. Trust me, even working on my Mystique gave me insight on working on the other cars. My $.02.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006