Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
LMFAO ......I love this thread

I think I should get banned really ....

actually you know what ...POOF I'm gone ....

this will be the last time I post on here . OH and don't bother Emailing me either , I did a foramt and forgot my POP3 settings for outlook, so if you Emial me I wont get it .

see

ya's

weird. I thought you were already gone, with CEGers money and parts! Oh well...prove us all right!

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Powdercoatman.. I seriously hope you're joking, as there will always be ways of finding you. People on here know your full name, and I'm sure some even have return addresses of stuff you ACTUALLY sent to them. You do realize that there are people that can find out where you live, where you work, where you bank, etc. I suggest making good on your end of these deals before you're in trouble with more people than just some Contour owners. Indiana may not be connected to Florida, but I've got sources that say otherwise.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I sent this guy a PM for powdercoating my OMP strut brace before the crap hit the fan. He had the balls to email me last week that I should ship him my brace so he could do it. He wont get my business, even though he lives here in FL and I could probably track him down.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Alot of these posts sounds like threats to his well being and property........isn't that a crime? You know, the thing you shouldn't do because it could land in jail for long long time. Usually happens because people can't keep their cool and lash out in a manner that can get them in trouble. Just a thought.

Laterz,
Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard