Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
How about the black plastic piece that goes around the radio and heater controls on a 99 SVT. I would also be interested in a heatshield and the shift boot surround. Some sail panels would be nice too.

All possible. But radio surround would be hard, with different people having different head units, that may be different sizes. Sail panels would be very easy, I think.

Originally posted by morbid:
Would a sunroof panel be too large?

Not too large, just difficult to make...how to stay on? Curving to match the line of the roof. Sealing? I could look into it though.

Also, for all parts, I am unsure of the price. It would have to do with how much time it takes to make them, how much carbon we have, how much I could use, how many examples I could make (possibly no prototypes), how busy I am with "assigned" moldings, and what all they let me make.

Last edited by 99VCTContour; 11/07/05 04:41 AM.

My car lacks the esteem, respect and styling of an SVT... I have a fever and the only perscription is more SVT-ness. Need: SVT E0 or E1 wheels SE Side skirts 98-00 Contour SVT, minus current owner. http://www.myspace.com/35700273