I've looked into this heavily. I purchased the 555f to go with my alarm. To do remote start on a manual SAFELY you need to develope a way to completely eliminate the possibility of starting the car in gear. My alarm has remote start and a turbo timer set up. The way to set this up is you bypass the clutch switch. next, have a relay that allows the remote start function to be activated when the e-brake has been applied. Then set the car to be turned off by the turbo timer. Now this part i dont exactly know if the alarm has this installed or if you have to add it on. But the concept is the car must be out of gear because you cannot get out of your car while its running and ingear(short of diving) then when the car senses all the doors have been closed it enables the remote start funtion to be active. The car then turns itself off and is now ready to be remote started. If any doors are opened the alarm disables the remote start function because the car may have been placed it gear.

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands