Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Aspire Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
I am looking at getting a new set of wheels and tires for my tour, a hint is that it is a new concept from one of the prominent wheel manufacturors. If you do not live on this board and you read some of the advertising books, I mean magazines, you might know what I am talking about. If anyone know post the maker and wheel otherwise I will give it up soon.

The point is... hoping that someone in CA is interested in my Falken Circuit spec 18'' (Check classifieds). Dont know if that is allowed

'00 CSVT Koni/B&G (New), SCA intake, 18 inch Falken Circuit Spec (gunmetal), CF hood, Headlights by Dan, Mirko, deleted front license plate/painted chrome ring. Headers/y pipe installed - TruBendz Borla system no Res and optimized TB. Getting there!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hmmm, I maybe very interested.

Let me talk it over with the old lady.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
A
Aspire Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Let's do it. Take the female approach and let her know that you are saving money by buying them because they are on sale!

'00 CSVT Koni/B&G (New), SCA intake, 18 inch Falken Circuit Spec (gunmetal), CF hood, Headlights by Dan, Mirko, deleted front license plate/painted chrome ring. Headers/y pipe installed - TruBendz Borla system no Res and optimized TB. Getting there!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
LOL, or the fact that she is tired of riding in my car with 2 18" rims in the back and 2 15" rims in the fromt.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by myfastse:
LOL, or the fact that she is tired of riding in my car with 2 18" rims in the back and 2 15" rims in the fromt.

Tired of riding in YOUR car? everywere you guys ever go you take her car.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Like its really HER that minds the mis-matched wheels...

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by path914:

Like its really HER that minds the mis-matched wheels...

Survey says

"DING, DING, DING"
She prob. minded more the burning oil smell from the oil leak you had for 6 months.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
SOLD and I am hoping to fix the oil leak this weekend.

Send me a PM so we can work out the details

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D

You telling me you found out were the leak was but you didnt fix it!!!! You have to be the most un motivated non weed smoker in the world.

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P

You telling me you found out were the leak was but you didnt fix it!!!! You have to be the most un motivated non weed smoker in the world.

And that's saying quite a bit coming from Dub!

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard