Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by elraido:
Yup! Best resteraunt in the area. It is a funky little jamacian place right in downtown gilbert. The owner is actually from Jamaca too. People actually come up from the cities just to eat there. When they were filming North Country up here Charlize Theron went there ALL the time. The really really really good items are Hawiian Teryiaki Steak, Cocanut Shrimp, or the mediteranian medly. But just to warn you, it does cost $10 and up for dinner. I would have to say it averages $15/plate + beverages.

I can only imagine the comments of that pricing from many of the locals in the area!

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by leavethembanned:
Man,

Hunting season is only 15 days? That sucks.

I will be wanting to go as soon as I move up there. Watch out, hoping to build an older Yoda when I get there.

E

Those trucks normally don't have enough power to have any fun up here. There are lots and lots and lots of f-150 and silverados though.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by leavethembanned:
Man,

Hunting season is only 15 days? That sucks.

I will be wanting to go as soon as I move up there. Watch out, hoping to build an older Yoda when I get there.

E

Those trucks normally don't have enough power to have any fun up here. There are lots and lots and lots of f-150 and silverados though.

You have never seen an older Yoda with a small block 350 in it have you. Yoda's can hold their own with a 4 cyl. bartender at the local pub has a v6 with the TRD supercharger on it. That thing is sick.

If I could find on older late 70 4wd ford I would jump all over it. I miss driving my dad's all the time.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
yeah...but a lot of the people around here have heavily built 460 fords and stuff like that. Not to mention no emissions means you can do whatever you want to to mod it.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Since I was being lazy as I am I still haven't called but by the looks of it I'm going to ask for the weekend of the 26th off. Spacemonkey, if you want to ask your friend if he would like to go, that'd be great. Let me know so I can pm you my cell number if all goes well.

BTW, here is my most recent clean picture of my X that I have. I still say not bad for $800. The next thing I'll do is probably a 3" body lift. Hehe, it damn near qualified for Jeff Foxworthy's redneck joke "If the tires on your truck cost more than your truck, you might be a redneck"

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
That is very impressive!! Especially for $800. Was it in that condition when you bought it, or did you give it some TLC?

Anywho, Nick said that date would possibly work, but he has a hard time scheduling more than 2 weeks in advance. (Which I personally don't get.) Anyway, my question is, are you planning on going even of he doesn't? I don't want you to make all these plans, and have him not be able to go. I will make sure to keep up on him, and try to pin him down. to a yes or a no.

2000 Acura 3.2 TL
R
R
yeah...but a lot of the people around here have heavily built 460 fords and stuff like that. Not to mention no emissions means you can do whatever you want to to mod it.

NO, Built 300 inline 6's, mine makes 232hp and 343ft-lb...... enough to spin my 38" boggers on the bronco, especially once I put the turbo on the 300-6.

1996 Thunderbird LX 3.8L V6 with "bolt ons" -13.87 @ 98.9mph-
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I think my dads truck has that much hp stock. But then again a bronco weighs just a liiiiiitle bit less....and that is what counts when muddin. varooooooooooom

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard