Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by ODC:
No, that note is quite funny if that's all he left.

I'm sure you'd be Mr. Gigglesticks if the same thing happened to you.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by AliasJerk:
they have been dating for almost 9 years now.

That's what I'm thinking! Buy the girl a ring and get it over with buddy!
Alias feels bad for the girl. I personally feel bad for his brother. Poor guy shells out some dough to buy his underage girlfriend a car, and it gets smashed.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
She's not yet 25 and they've been dating for 9 years?

They have been dating since their Freshmen year in highschool. They are absolutely perfect for each other, I have never seen a realtionship work so well. She is 22 and he is 22. Shes goin to school to get her doctorage, and he got a bachelors and works in insurance... Any more questions?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Any more questions?

Whats her cup size

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Q: What's a doctorage?

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Any more questions?

Yes, did they graduate when they were 16?

And, what is a doctorage?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Any more questions?

Yes, did they graduate when they were 16?

And, what is a doctorage?

Mark

Funny, I was in a hurry; one of my classes was ending... No it�s a doctorate, which is obvious at this point. Yes I feel bad for her and my brother, but I feel worse for her because she got this really nice that, she has never had a car this new/nice, and now she has nothing to get around (until the rental car comes into play). I dont feel AS bad for my brother because its not his means of transportation, and since he does insurance claims (he did one on an SVT contour recently ) then he should be able to get it all cleared up fairly quickly.

Last edited by AliasJerk; 11/01/05 06:43 PM.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
Any more questions?

Whats her cup size

Got any pictures of her, from high school?

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Yes I feel bad for her and my brother, but I feel worse for her because she got this really nice that, she has never had a car this new/nice, and now she has nothing to get around (until the rental car comes into play).

Wow dude, if you feel that bad for someone because they don't have a new car to get around in, then I hope you never learn about things like hunger and poverty.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Davo:
Yes I feel bad for her and my brother, but I feel worse for her because she got this really nice that, she has never had a car this new/nice, and now she has nothing to get around (until the rental car comes into play).

Wow dude, if you feel that bad for someone because they don't have a new car to get around in, then I hope you never learn about things like hunger and poverty.

Wow, how did I not see that coming. No I feel bad for them because of the inconvience. I would feel bad for you if your car got all smashed up too. Sympathy?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard