Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
So, you guys remember a thread I made no more then 3 weeks ago about my brother helping out in buying his girlfriend a 2003 Mazda 6s for her? Well, if not... let me Recap... my brother bought his girlfriend a 2003 Mazda 6s with 22K miles on it... LOADED! V6 5 sp AutoStick. Leather, heated seats, bose audio system, basically the works. She absolutely LOVES IT! I do too, as I got a ride in it yesterday... Man that 3L Duratec just ROARS when it hits those high RPM's. Anywho. She has had the car... for hardly even a month... She comes out from a store and walks upto her car from the back, and notices something strange about the front of it... Looks at it... OMG! someone hit and run her... Now, normally when someone HITS and RUN its just a small scrape or crack in the bumper... NOPE! this hit and run includes over $4000 worth in damage... HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU DO OVER $4000 WORTH IN DAMAGES BY BACKING INTO A CAR IN A PARKING LOT?!!?!?!!? Shes really upset because shes in college, and has nothing to drive (not to mention the fact that her boyfriend, my brother, bought the car for her so she had a nice car to drive to classes and work with). Shes really bummed. But on the plus side, there was 3 witnesses to the hit and run.... Now... here is the best part. After all of this... There is a note on her windshield... "Sorry I hit your car" Thats ALL it says. Holy. [censored]. What a jackass. Im pissed, I hope the witnesses have a licence plate number and can track this guy/girl down he deserves what he has coming. luckily, My brother works for Auto owners in Battle Creek doing insurance claims... So he should be able to get it sorted out quickly.

Sorry, I just had to vent. I feel bad for my brother's girlfriend, shes pretty much a part of our family, they have been dating for almost 9 years now.

Last edited by AliasJerk; 11/01/05 02:51 AM.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

thats just wrong
something else that should go in society getting more retarded by the minute. Hopefully those witness got a good look!

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
that sucks, but it's what insurance is for. if she has rental on her insurance, it should be no biggie.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MX Racer:
that sucks, but it's what insurance is for. if she has rental on her insurance, it should be no biggie.

Thats what im woundering, she should... But I thought you had to be 25 to qualify for a rental.. Someone correct me if im wrong, im sure its different for reasons of Full Coverage insurance.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
regardless. If the car is covered under full-coverage and it is your SOLE means of transporation, you are legally entitled to a rental car at any age (IF you opt for rental car inclusion). If you decide not to opt for it, you are SOL, but if you are paying it, then it matters not your age (AS LONG AS its your only means of transportation.)

This is valid in TX, FL and IL, that I know of.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
That's funny! "sorry I hit you car"

ROFL

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
In MD I was able to get a rental car from my insurance company after an accident while I was under 25.

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

ROFL

As horribly crude humor it is, I can't stop laughing either

Sorry bud. Hope it all gets fixed up soon!

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
To rent a car you must be 21, to drive a rental car is different. If in an accident and you have the rental insurance I am sure you will be fine.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Pre98:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

ROFL

As horribly crude humor it is, I can't stop laughing either

Sorry bud. Hope it all gets fixed up soon!

Yeah, me too. I got my first ride in it this weekend. Now I know why so many CEG'ers go from an SVT to that, its one sweet ride. God, floor it and just watch that Tachometer Fly.. You cant feel the G's at all, its so fast yet manages such a nice ride... ARG! *getting more angry about its damages*

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard