Originally posted by lakeside:
a truck may be somewhat more useful as a hauler, but two tone is from ontario!

lets see- pick up....light in the back end, not so great in snow, or....

contique, front wheel drive, great in snow....

i know the choice i'd make!

Im going to agree... People always think you should get a truck for snow.. NOPE, its absolutely best to get either an All wheel drive car or a front wheel drive car... Probably even better to get just a front wheel drive car. With all wheel drive if you loose traction.... its pretty much over... With a front wheel drive car you at least have a better chance of getting traction back. My contour was awesome when I had the steelies on it in the winter... The BFG Comp T/A's suck in the winter, but meh. I can live with it, ill just drive slower. My suggestion to you, get a Contour with Steel 14's on it.. DO NOT go bigger, its much better to have thin tires when driving in the winter. Wider tread means easter to loose traction (if that makes any sense). If I were you, I would find a cheap low mileage pre98. you should be set.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?