*Disclaimer* I know I am setting myself up for flamage, but I don't have access to a track right now. *Disclaimer*

With my pilot bearing going out, I decided that when I launch my car, I won't ride the clutch much. Therefore, I have to lauch from about 2000rpm and just about drop the clutch. I don't dump it completely, but I certainly don't feather the crap out of it.

I only did one run, and I used this style of launch. I managed a 15.2 on a G-Tech, but I know that certainly wouldn't be the case on a drag strip. Hell, a 2 grand launch would probably stall my car on a sticky track. Heh.

Anyways, I would like to think that with a repaired clutch/pilot bearing, my car would be able to hang atleast 15 flats with a good launch.

So, in conclusion, my G-Tech (however inaccurate you believe they are) said I ran a 15.2 at 94.3mph with a 0-60 of 6.71 seconds.

As soon as I get my car fixed, a few extra bucks, time off of work, and a clear schedule, I'll take my car to the track that is and hour and a half away. I'm really curious to see what this little thing will run.

1999 Tropic Green SVT - Rolled 1/24/06 She will be missed.