Originally posted by BigBalledOX:
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
Everyone should be getting a call soon from D2 to confirm billing and shipping and everyone should have kits in hand by months end. I will have mine a bit sooner so I can give everyone a heads up and pictoral walk through of everything they do and do not include for install.

Hey, do you have an email or anything like that were they state everyone will have coil overs by the end of the month?

I just called today and got some [censored] "I don't recall promising to anyone we'd have them by the end of the month" line, along with another "two to three weeks, plus a week for customs, then we can ship them out" line.

I'm not, for a second, calling you a liar. You have infinitely more credibility with me right now than this clown ever will. I'm just wondering if you had something in writing to shove in his face.

Unfortunately I don't have any emails, I just call them. I was told I would get mine shortly, and I did. I was also told everyone else would get thiers a couple of weeks after me. I received mine last week...add two weeks and you have the end of the month...maybe I should stop trying to apply logic to this guy and make him give me hard dates for shipment to people.

Could I get the names of everyone who is paid in full and hasn't received their set.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope