Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Famous dave, That mexican restuarant you like, theres a few others i can't think off...

I have been to FD's twice and hated both times [censored] horrible food,

W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
FD's is alright, they have awesome cornbread!

Pizza Papalis is still the shiznit

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:
Famous dave, That mexican restuarant you like, theres a few others i can't think off...

I have been to FD's twice and hated both times [censored] horrible food,

You don't like Mexican Village, to each his own I guess. As far as Famous Daves, sorry you had a bad experience there. I went only the one time and everything was great I think we need to go down to Armondos and see if thats up to your liking!

BTW, is it me or does this meet idea not look so good right now. I just gotta bad vibe for some reason. Are you able to make arrangements for those of us who voted for the day that works best for you Mark I'm in for that day.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
What do you keep a crystal ball in your pocket or something... bad vibe, You know where you can stick both your crystal ball & your bad vibe!

I'll give the Henry Ford a call today and see how they normally do group rates.

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by WorldTour:
What do you keep a crystal ball in your pocket or something... bad vibe, You know where you can stick both your crystal ball & your bad vibe!

I'll give the Henry Ford a call today and see how they normally do group rates.

You know what I mean Mark, read the posts all together (i.e. the "field trip" comment"), thats all I'm sayin' Thanks for looking into this for us, its appreciated!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
For a group rate we have to pay for everyone upfront and have a headcount. Even then they only knock off $2 per person.
I'm just going to make a new thread and post how to reserve tickets. And what time we will be going, etc, etc.
-Mark

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

You know what I mean Mark, read the posts all together (i.e. the "field trip" comment"), thats all I'm sayin'

uh oh.... it's the mayor of doom and gloomsville again!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Yep, speaking of which... I think its time to close this and move on to the new thread which is pinned at the top.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard