Well unfortunately I still have the main cat. Am I correct in assuming that the cat will change the readings (Should show a more lean condition, since it burns up some of the fuel spit out, meaning less fuel is getting to the sensor.)?

If right before the main cat is too close, however, I guess I dont have much choice.

Im also still deciding whether I want to buy a wideband sensor, or just use the one at whatever dyno I go to. Im in the process of getting an Xcal2 so I want to be able to use the data logging to its full capability. I dont need the whole setup with the gauge (like the AEM unit) if its possible to just get the sensor to plug into the Xcal. I am trying to decide if I will be on the dyno everytime I datalog, or if I should pick up my own to do in my free time.

I have a pretty good dyno hookup (about $10 a pull), but its on a dyno dynamics unit. I wish it was dynojet b/c that seems to be a more universal standard

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!