Originally posted by Shaggy:

Slim Jimbo, you need to take a chill. If you found problems with a FAQ and would like it updated simply send a PM to the responsible MOD (the appropriate MOD is listed in each group) and be done with it. Instead, you ripped into Pete, a longstanding member who has done more good than you can ever do, as seen by your negative attitued.

No need to E-Thug and be a jerk, keep it to PMs if you must be like that.

Now if you have grief with my post, send me a PM.

Instead of calling me out on the thread, why didin't you send me a PM?

You don't call a guy out in public and then say "send me a PM". LOL. That is not the correct protocol.

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL OUT.

Go back and re-read my posts. The only "ripping" that has occured has been from your direction.

I am truly amazed that you guys can post a thread telling newbies to $%$^ off etc., etc. "do a search newbie", "read more newbie" "your comments are weak newbie" etc etc. etc. and then say I rippied into someone when I rightly pointed out that: "NEWBIES WILL ASK SO CALLED DUMB QUESTIOS PARTLY BECAUSE SOME OF THE FAQs, AND INSTRUCTIONS ARE CONFUSING AND OR NOT FULLY CORRECT."

Is that so hard to stomach?

How many times have I given props to the makers of the FAQs and instructions in my posts above. I'll do it again: the vets and mods here have done a fantastic job!

But do NOT stereotype all newbies (and I say this again, just because someone has a low post count does NOT mean they are a newbie). Do NOT automatically think that a questions about a mod or product requires a "SEARCH A#%hole" response.

That is what I am saying. I tried to say it nicely in my first post, then I was attacked as is typical on this board.

There was a thread a few down from this one where a "newbie" was attacked on his introductory post because he spelt some words wrong. This sort of attitude, that is also examplified on this thread, is not cool.

I am a MOD at two other non-related forums. I do not act like that there, and I do not attack and stereotype neophytes. I set an example and listen because often these people bring a fresh presepctive to the board. Sometimes they know more than I do.

Please settle down and take my posts how they are intended. I do not, will not and have not attcked ANYONE unless they have first atcked me or make ridiculous overgeneralized and insulting comments to others.

...dating my cousin.