I've optimized many TBs to varying degrees (mild to aggressive).
Bolts sizes incorrect? 1st I've heard of this.
Impossible to to without halfshaft? You are wrong.
Do something about it? Read below.

Read below as akrump has stated it very well:

Originally posted by akrump47:
Wow. Some of you n00b's need to learn the "culture" around here. Kind of like when you get a new job and you have to learn the "corporate culture", how to get along with everyone. Personally, I lurked around here for awhile and just read(still do) before posting anything. Try to get a feel for CEG so you can fit in better.

CTA, SP, BAT, MSDS, customcougars, buckshot, Stazi, Magnaflow, Steeda, and K&N. That's about most of the the manufacturers/suppliers that are listed in the Duratec Perf FAQ. You state "many of those manufactures do not support this platform anymore and the items are no longer manufactured" Really? That's news to CEG!

Criticsm of Weapon R? Nothing there is heresay.
MSDS knockoffs? true
Fitment issues? yes
Lesser quality than MSDS? yes
Cheaper? yes

For suggestions, use:
this
this
this
this
That's why they are there. But I guess instead you would prefer to publicly criticize the work put into it and rely on moderators to read every post of every thread. (This is more evidence that newbies don't read Stickies.)

If you find my comments to be personally insulting, that's your take. I didn't call you any names, I made a suggestion that your public criticism is unnecessary when there are proper ways to make suggestions. In addition very few of your points have any basis whatsoever. Your ridiculous statements of "All How-tos are wrong", "Most of the manufacturers don't support our platform"? Give me a break. My suggestion to you to spend less time psoting and more time reading is a compeltely valid one. A newbie has zero right to come on here and rip into longstanding CEGers and the hard work they put into the site in their spare time.

I'm done with you and your posts that are ridiculous and hold no water.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq