Well for those of you who wanted to purchase a gauge pilar for your cars now is the chance, because you will save $5.00 off retail. I wanted to buy one but did not want to pay full price so I looked into a group buy. The ones I'm looking at are from Lotek. The link for the contour picture along with color options is here.

However heres pretty much the break down:
Colors: Med. Gray, Tan, Dark Blue, Denium Blue and Black (default) all colors with the exception of black are $7.99 extra.
Retail price is $44.99

Here is the copy of the email I received:
"The triple is already available at www.gaugepods.com. If you get 10 or
more orders we can give you a discount of $5.00 off each item."

I will note this, while the color is $7.99 extra you could just forget it and get the default color of black and then order a can of spray paint from Ford to match your interior color. I ordered one from Steve at Tousley Ford in Minnesota and it cost me $8.16 after the discount. It's a 13oz can so it's more then enough to paint the gauge pilar so if you also wanted to fix some scratches or paint something to match your interior or just have it around "just in case" its the way to go. FYI Midnight blue spray paint is part # M4JZ-19M547-1073H. The color is labeled as Alchemy, but it's midnight blue.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp