Originally posted by Island_ContourSE:
This is the worse site i ever come to for help. This site is full of lame asses. Ill just stick to the professional sites where I am getting more help. Its obvious i am not welcome here. I wonder what the #2 rule of the desclaimer on the forum is for.

No, this is actually one of the best sites on the web for contour help. They answered your question with a detailed explination, what doesnt make since is that you keep asing the EXACT same question and we tell you "NO. You CANNOT do that" You say you are ready to mess with the motor, but dont want to... mess with it... That doesnt make any sense. Everybody loves the sound of a BOV, but what everybody loves MORE is the POWER you get from why you HAVE a BOV.... Hum... Personally, I wouldn't spend $2000+ on a custom turbo kit JUST to get the sound of a BOV. That would be recockulious. If you love the sound of a BOV, but dont want to spend a lot of money, Sell your contour, and buy an Eagle Talon TSI and put an aftermarket BOV on it. Problem solved.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?