I hate to be pessimistic,but I still don't think we're gonna get 30 people,and if we do,it'll take a long time. However,it's a relatively cheap mod,and it means not having to buy an expensive bodykit,installing the kit and painting the whole kit,which is more of a PITA than installing a splitter.

Personally,I love the idea of a non-SVT splitter,because other than some really gaudy looking aftermarket bodykits,there isn't really anything we can do to make our cars look more aggressive while still keeping the original body style. I think the splitter will add just that extra hint of aggrsssiveness while still keeping the car stock looking,which is the point with my exterior mods. Modify it,but make it look like it came like that stock,not "look a contour with a kit!" but rather "there's something different about that Contour...it's not an SVT...and it's...not stock looking...wtf!?" lol

Anyways,even if we can't get this thing off the ground with 30 people,if we have a little less,right now I am willing to pay a bit more of a premium,up to $500 to get it going. I think it's a worthwhile mod for both us pre and post98 guys,so hopefully a bunch of us will go for it.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction