Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Ahhhhhhh back to stock and ooooooohhhhhhh so much quieter.

So to recap:
SVT Exhaust
SVT exhaust replaced under warranty due to bad factory welds
Sho-Shop Y with Cat
Bosal Exhaust
Bassani Exhaust
SVT Exhaust

The Sho Shop Y adds enough depth to the overall sound that I am completely happy!

Branden enjoy the Bassani, you'll never hear it over that system anyhow

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
haha, this is true...I've (jorden by the way) been turning down my system to listen to the exhaust lately!!

Thanks for all your help man. let me know the next time somethings going on so I can try to make it. If you wanna sell anything else off your car let me know..haha.

Where's a good place to get a ypipe nowadays? I was looking at msds, but i dont think they sell the pipe by itself. SP Motorsports seems to have some, would you recommend I get one from there?

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
SP Motorsports sources theres from B.A.T.

Honestly, check the classifieds. Should be able to find a used one for around $125 or so.

And my 45 minute drive this morning to San Ramon was pure heaven. Got to listen to talk radio without my ears burning.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
all 2 miles of your 45-minute commute?

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Toadster:

Was actually a 42-mile commute (cross traffic) and on MLK day......

And Todd! thanks for that return phone call over the holidays......

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
so chris, you still have the y pipe? how does it sound? God I can't wait for my car to be back

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Originally posted by Toadster:

And Todd! thanks for that return phone call over the holidays......

doh! i forgot about that!! SORRY!

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
so chris, you still have the y pipe? how does it sound? God I can't wait for my car to be back

Sounds good. The Y does give it a bit more agressive tone and honestly I'm loving it.

I can;t wait for you to get your car on the rod too! Any timeline the INS. company give you yet?

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
no, but I got the cars in the shop ready for the swap. so hopefully that will be done before I have to give up the rental car. chris, what do you have going on the weekend of the 27th? we should plan something

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard