I bought mine in July of 2002 right after i graduated. I was driving a 1981 Ford Fairmont and wanted to part with that thing desperately. I was looking at the Contour/Mystique and Stratus/Cirrus for their looks, gas mileage, options, and safety. I found a couple that i liked, but the prices were too high. Then i found my car. I would have preferred a Sport V6, but I was just happy to have a newer car, and a contour at that. I test drove it and fell in love with it....it was such a smooth ride! We got back to the dealership, my grandparents co-signed for the bank loan and it was all mine a couple days later! It wasn't until i joined here a year later that i found out what a Contour SVT was and wished i had sought out one of those instead of my SE Zetec ATX. I bought this car for 8500 in brand new condition with 24,000 miles on it. I've had it over three years and it now has 70,000 miles on it and i've loved every minute of it! CEG has been a great resource and i've made many great friends on here. I get made fun of by lots of people cause i drive a "grandpa" car, and cause i have duals on a 4cyl...but my reply to them is: Who do you know that drives a modded contour?? Yeah, exactly. My car is unique and i love it!

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car