This is based 100% off of memory, and is for an SVT application.

The 65mm T/B swap is pretty easy. Once you have it apart, and start putting it back together, you'll see what needs to be ground off.

1. Remove TPS
2. Remove 2 screws holding the plate into the shaft.
3. Remove plate from shaft.
4. Remove shaft from T/B
5. Rotate shaft 180 degrees and insert back into T/B

At this point, you'll have to rotate the shaft as if it would with the throttle cables turning it. This will tell you what needs to be ground/cut off.

6. Grind the tab on the T/B that has the stopper on it. If you are looking at the opening of the T/B, as if standing at the driver's side of the car, the tab will be at the lower right corner of the T/B. You'll need to grind that down, so the cam/spring have enough room to rotate at WOT.
7. You'll need to also cut off one of the cam tabs. I believe this cam tab is on the bottom of the cam, if looking at the opening of the T/B from the driver's side of the car. Otherwise, the shaft won't open all the way.
8. Reinstall the plate, once you know that the shaft will rotate 90 degrees(WOT) when installed onto the UIM.
9. Reinstall the screws that hold the plate into the shaft.

Just make sure you wind the spring around so there's tension. Otherwise, you might get some throttle hang.

10. Install T/B onto UIM.
11. You'll need to bend the top cam tab up a little bit, so it hits the UIM, unless you want to fab up a stopping tab so the T/B doesn't open past WOT. I just let it hit the UIM.
12. Install the SVT TPS onto the newly modded 65mm T/B.

Sorry I don't have any pictures. You can PM me if you have any questions.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq