Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Thank you for proving my point. You are so in need of feeling like you were right that you pick the one sentence that you know was true by what I said and repost it. Well his needs are saving money and not wearing through all four rotors too fast, so I say his setup is perfect for his needs. Of course better pads all around is an improvement, but he is getting most of the benifits with less cost, which makes sense on a budget. You've backpedaled all the way, and now we're in agreement, since I've proven that you don't know what you're talking about. I'm going to ignore this thread because it's Monday and I have a long week of work ahead of me. I hope that you'll accept that facts are better to post than "I'm right" bullcrap, and leave this alone.

Look again. That was MY quote [several days old] that was reposted, not yours.

Thank you for proving my point, even tho' you're not quick enough to notice it yet. And you're the only one that's backpedaled all the way...using your *budget* crutch now, after you were forced to agree that his HPS pads won't do as well on the track, like I originally brought up.