Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Stazi:
I can give out free Brazillian waxe jobs to any ladies that attend.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Stazi:
I can give out free Brazillian waxe jobs to any ladies that attend.

Are you going to Brazil?

I am.

Again.

Actually, I was supposed to leave tonight to go, but my co-worker didn't get his visa application submitted in time so we're going in November.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Wax is wax. Its all about a persons preference, they all do the same thing.

I dont think so man, theres a huge differnce.

Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Im sure a bottle of NXT will do everything my Klasse will, but I prefer the klasse.

The klassse kicks major butt,

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I would have to agree in that wax isn't wax. Go to Autopia.org and you will find some crazy mofos that are nuts when it comes to detailing. I'm talking about the kind of guys that put 4 or even more coats of wax on in one session. I am pretty knowledgable with the Mother's products and I really like their stuff. I have experience with almost their whole product line including their clay bar, their new Power Polish with my PC 7336, their new FX synwax, and their new Reflections advanced synthetic wax.

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Maybe the locals (Mark/Jim/Scott) and get us some cars to do, even if they're not Contiques. As a matter of fact, Jim and Scott, you'll probably have another lease car by then, right. If not, how about your parents ride, what do they have I'd like something with a nice color though. Lets get this squared away from whos representing who (for sure) and what we're detailing (for sure) I'm going to get my cheerleaders ready, I'm calling my shot right now

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Right now we have a black 2004 Miata and a laser red 2005 Mazda 6. Im not sure if we'll still have the 6 by SZ next year, but if not, we'll have a Fusion.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Hmmm. Here's an idea.

WHy not get on teh horn with a few local ford mercury and lincoln delaerships. You could probably get ahold of a Fusion Demo, a Lincoln Zephyr Demo, and a Mercury Milan demo to do.

Quite possibly get some sort of sponsorship from teh dealers there, donations, prize, or something.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Stryped:
Hmmm. Here's an idea.

WHy not get on teh horn with a few local ford mercury and lincoln delaerships. You could probably get ahold of a Fusion Demo, a Lincoln Zephyr Demo, and a Mercury Milan demo to do.

Quite possibly get some sort of sponsorship from teh dealers there, donations, prize, or something.

we tried at SZ 05, but the Fusion was at a track event in Indianapolis.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Yes, but the Fusion is now out. I am sure that that a Ford Dealership can offer up a Fusion Demo to be used for this.

Same goes for the Merc and the Linc version.

Instead of grabbing a brand new one that hasn't been weathered on, get ahold of some demo's that have seen hell (basically), each person gets the car, and they get a free cleaning job.

OR... get ahold of the dealerships and see abotu locating some of their customers that bought a Fusion, etc. Try and get in contact with them and see if they'd like to attend a detail seminar where their car will get the works for free. Maybe throw them a CEG T-shirt of something for good measure.

Just an idea.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i stick with meguires products only

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard