Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by MadMerc97:
I am still awake! I'm ALWAYS AWAKE! I go to classes here at college, but today I was bored because I had no money to blow. The banks were all closed. SO I sat around and watched a bunch of movies. Studying's for pansies who didn't know this stuff beforehand...

if you're in college, what are you doing here.. the window of opportunity to drink and do drugs and take advantage of young girls is getting smaller by the day.

E0 SVT, lightly modded
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Jokerlope5000:
the old dude(Roger?)

It's "Old Guy"! Get it right!

Rich (Kung Fu Joe) called me that when I first met him and I just kept it.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by louisw:
...the window of opportunity to drink and do drugs and take advantage of young girls is getting smaller by the day.

True. This is even in the Bible.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by louisw:
if you're in college, what are you doing here.. the window of opportunity to drink and do drugs and take advantage of young girls is getting smaller by the day.

Unless your like me, I do none of the above.

All I do is attempt to navigate UNT Denton's 60* inclines with my Mirko...

*CRACK*...looks like another fiberglass job!

E0 #4384 of 6535 Born Jan. 9 1998 My SVT from the ashes 147,466 miles, purchased Nov. 2002 @ 76,559 miles
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
*you're

You need to get out more.

...and take College Writing 1.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Tee Hee. But you guys think Denton is bad....try my sisters driveway. I can't even clear it with MY car, and all I've got is the stock Merco(that's right!) splitter.

Ok so it's not so much a splitter as it is completely stock black plastic trim, but so what? It'll always be a splitter to me. Anyway. My car needs some new motor mounts and suspension. I gotta get a better-paying job.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yup, you, me, Ray, the Jokerlope, Woodencross, TexasRealtor, Kokopellion, and ohhh who was the last one?

What ever happened to Zum?

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
Yup, you, me, Ray, the Jokerlope, Woodencross, TexasRealtor, Kokopellion, and ohhh who was the last one?

What ever happened to Zum?

My good friend David the Gnome happened to poor Zum, and it wasn't pretty.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
I am still awake! I'm ALWAYS AWAKE!

Got crack?

but today I was bored because I had no money to blow. The banks were all closed.

What were you going to do? Rob it? It's called an ATM dumbass!

You are a piss poor example of what a Texas State/SWT student should be. Grow some balls, drink some tequila, and tell momma to clean her own floors.

I know someone in San Antonio you should hook up with. Sounds like you two were seperated at birth.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Hey, I'm too darn lazy to go get an ATM option on my account. I know, everyone tells me to get it. And for your information, I got drunk in SM last Saturday morning and went all the way to New Braunfels to bowl. That's right Bowl. I would love to be drunk constantly, but that requires alcohol. I don't have any on me right now. I do have cookies!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard