Ok, I can tell your on a Best Buy/Kenwood high right now but for the love of everything holy sober up and get some different subs. The only thing DECENT that BB caries right now is the type R Alpines. Kenwood amps and subs have been pretty bad the last couple of years and this year I think has been their worst yet. Their decks have been pretty decent but their amps/subs = Unless you get the Excelon line.
Look, I know your on an extreme budget but there are plenty of high quality alternatives. like I just hooked my Brother-in-law up with a VS12L7 12" kicker L7 loaded enclosure for $242 I got the 4ohm version and rewired it up for a 1 ohm load

and a Hifonics Brutus BX1000D 1000x1 RMS 1ohm stable amplifier for $212

How about that? box, amp, sub for under $500 out the door!
Now anybody who knows anything about audio knows that this would blow any 2 subs away that you can buy from Best Buy hands down. So please, do a little more research before jumping on the Best Buy/Circuit City band wagon. You will be mucho happier in the long run

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off