I performed a quick search and I don't think I have a similar situation. I currently have a no start/no codes problem with my 98.5 SVT. I had been driving, pretty regularly and had to park it on the street for a few days while a big dumpster took up the driveway. I tried to start it up and no dice.

I figured it was the battery, so I charged it (was weak) and nothing. I hear the fuel pump pressurize. I am getting electric to the front (relocated batt 4+ yrs ago with a HQ 0/1 wire) as I hear the starter spinning and see the FEAD and WP belts spinning as well.

A CEGer came by with an OBD-II reader and saw no codes, not even pending codes. (Thanks Alex)

This happened pretty suddenly as I had driven the car every weekend, so the car wasn't sitting. It sits during the week as I walk to the train everyday. I was told it could be a CPS or coilpack, but both would/should throw codes. Also, plugs/wires are relatively new, about 5k (1 yr.) on them.

I am left with testing the fuel rail to make sure there is pressure, which I hope to do in the coming days.

Other than the fuel pressure, what else could be causing this and how can it be remedied?

Thanks!
Chris

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost