Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 60 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 59 60
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
no, i signed up for this forum and picked a completely random thread to post pictures of my car which has absolutely no relation to the cars this club is focused on. i also expected to get a warm welcome by doing so and i am now very emotionally hurt that i have not received one.

next time i'll go find a green contour in a parking lot, steal it, take it to some scenic mountainous area, then take a horribly angled shot, at 1/60 shutterspeed, while scratching the back of my ass, have it developed at a cheap 1-hour photo, with a timestamp, then i will write cardomain.com on it with a crayon, then scan it with a $10 scanner, and post it here with the caption "i'm going to cry if this doesn't make it."

do you get it now?

[IMG]http://zomp.dankpot.com/shosig.jpg[/IMG] '99 sho, green/grey, 105k, well modded '92 sho, white/grey, 145k, project car
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by hoboprodigy:
next time i'll go find a green contour in a parking lot, steal it, take it to some scenic mountainous area.........

............ and drive off of a cliff.

You could have done us all a huge favor and ended your sentence with that.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Good call Kim, I agree, and also this guy has no business in coming in here as a Noob and talking about other's photographic skills and he posts up a picture of a car that's boring (nice car tho LOVE the SHO, my dad had a black 99) the focus is way off the camera too, I'd have to agree.
Yes, if you want to post a pictures of your car that is not a Contique, go make a new thread and post pictures, that's how you get the good feedback. Posting pictures in a thread with all of the same car in it, and posting a different car, with crappy background, and a boring angle, you will get ragged on about it.
So please if you would like to post pictures of your SHO you are more then welcome to, in this section, but make a new thread.
I am not trying to be an ass or start a flame war, some of us that said something are just trying to give you advice so you do not get flamed on in the future.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
if i cared about getting flamed i wouldn't have posted anything on this forum anywhere. please do not misunderstand, i am not nearly full of myself enough to make a thread on a contour forum about how great or how pretty my taurus is. i was simply commenting on what a nice shade of green some of us share. and no, the picture wasn't meant to be the "lesson in photography" - most of the shortcomings in the timestamped, slow shuttered pics were already pointed out.

i should have just taken a close up shot of the fender to get my point across. my bad guys, my bad.

if i was submitting a picture for a car club calander i would have strived for a better camera, better setting, better shot.

[IMG]http://zomp.dankpot.com/shosig.jpg[/IMG] '99 sho, green/grey, 105k, well modded '92 sho, white/grey, 145k, project car
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
We forgive you, we are just giving you advice so you don't run into this again. Hope no one flamed you enough to make you leave, that has happened plenty of times, I seen people make a post in a thread and get flamed about it, then you never see them post again after that.
Hey if you got anymore pics of the SHO feel free to make a thread here in the Pics and vids section, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of it. BTW what year is your SHO? 98 or 99?

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
'99.

I'm not about to leave, the interwebs don't scare me. :> I've been sorta perusing this forum off and on for a while, I like to read and soak up knowledge on a car before I consider buying one.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
'99.

I'm not about to leave, the interwebs don't scare me. :> I've been sorta perusing this forum off and on for a while, I like to read and soak up knowledge on a car before I consider buying one.

GenIII SHO's Suck!!!

Go get your cams welded!
Stop posting pics of your Car in the Calender Thread....GET IT!?!

H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:
'99.

GenIII SHO's Suck!!!

Go get your cams welded!
Stop posting pics of your Car in the Calender Thread....GET IT!?!

no, done, ok.

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Wow 7 posts of completely worthless nonsense.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
LOL

Page 50 of 60 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 59 60

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard