T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Pre98:

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by Pre98:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/SpringZing2005/CIMG2236.jpg

I agree. What tips are those?

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
No tips, they are connected to the mufflers. They are Magnaflows.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
1. some of you have some BEAUTIFUL cars.

2. some of you need a lesson in photography.

3. seeing some of your cars has of course reaffirmed my love for the elusive "tropic green"

4. i think a csvt might be my next ride

5. mmm... tropic green

[IMG]http://zomp.dankpot.com/shosig.jpg[/IMG] '99 sho, green/grey, 105k, well modded '92 sho, white/grey, 145k, project car
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by hoboprodigy:
some of you need a lesson in photography.

So it's my understanding that the pic u posted should serve as a good lesson in photography?

1. Picture is not focused
2. Picture is "boxed" - a car is a moving object and can't be "boxed" in a frame in a way that doesn't suggest dynamics of the object
3. Background is - to put it very mildly - boring like hell and so is the angle.

I usually try to avoid posting negative comments like this; however in this case your above mentor-like statement didn't leave me many options.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Love the car... hee hee!!

But sorry, I don't think a Taurus is allowed!!

Nice rims though, looking good

The ride? Don't ask Taken? Yes The boy? NorMich99SE And yes, I love his car, but can't wait for my own Contour... How about a Green SVT?! I'll be looking come the end of 06 Oh, the ideas!!
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by R_G:
some of you need a lesson in photography.

So it's my understanding that the pic u posted should serve as a good lesson in photography?

1. Picture is not focused
2. Picture is "boxed" - a car is a moving object and can't be "boxed" in a frame in a way that doesn't suggest dynamics of the object
3. Background is - to put it very mildly - boring like hell and so is the angle.

I usually try to avoid posting negative comments like this; however in this case your above mentor-like statement didn't leave me many options.

agreed x2

Look at the pictures in the SEMA thread. 100% better than what you did.

H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
No, the was meant to be a lesson in look how amazing a color tropic green is. that's a $40 camera with a maximum shutterspeed of 1/2". A lesson in photography can't be obtained with such a camera.

There were several pics in this thread that could serve as a lesson in photography.

I was just throwing it out there, that with some of the shots i've seen in this thread, there would need to be absolute perfection for anyone to make it on this calendar. nice work :/

[IMG]http://zomp.dankpot.com/shosig.jpg[/IMG] '99 sho, green/grey, 105k, well modded '92 sho, white/grey, 145k, project car
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Bill car looks hot as always and your pics turned out amazing! I totally forgot about hte deadline and missed out this year again next year for sure!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
No, the was meant to be a lesson in look how amazing a color tropic green is. that's a $40 camera with a maximum shutterspeed of 1/2". A lesson in photography can't be obtained with such a camera.

There were several pics in this thread that could serve as a lesson in photography.

I was just throwing it out there, that with some of the shots i've seen in this thread, there would need to be absolute perfection for anyone to make it on this calendar. nice work :/

honestly though, did you forget what the purpose for this thread is? To submit photos of Contours and Mystiques for the contour.org calendar.
So why post up a pic of a car that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread?
If you wanted to whore your car pics and display your love for the green, you could have made your own thread.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Page 49 of 60 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 59 60

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard