Print Thread
Page 31 of 60 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 59 60
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Originally posted by svt4stv:
i dont care for the wing but this is a great pic. especially since you guys are wearing helmets!

it is mandatory for 99.9999999999999999999% of track days.

I like the helmets because it kind of makes it more anonymous.

Rawburt, your camera may just suck. To be honest, Kodaks are OK for beat around cameras (for friends and such) but they arent spectacular.

You need to play with the manual settings, if possible. I have begun to do so, instead of using the point and shoot method. It has taken my pics from OK to WHOA! Finding the right setup for the amount of light availible is key! Poor light settings on the user end (can be fixed on the camera) seems to be the biggest problem with 90% of the pics posted, including yours. You almost got it in the 3rd pic, but unfortunately the bottom of the car looks great while the top is in the dark. It really takes it to the next level when you nail it. It takes lots of practice, but you just have to play with it to get it right.

You can really tell when people get it right. Look at all of the pics posted as calender worthy examples and the more recent ones of outlawd. The lighting and light settings on the camera are matched perfectly, and it shows.

I dont know whats up with the vibration though. If its on a tripod and you arent touching it or moving around behind it, then

Im not trying to be rude, just help out. And FWIW, I will be entering as well, but I dont have much time for a photoshoot until closer to the deadline. You may criticize away then. Im no professional either, just learning and trying!

Last edited by KingpinSVT; 10/19/05 08:25 PM.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
wtf? can anyone read anymore? i said i dont care for the WING, not the helmets. i said the pic is great ESPECIALLY with the helmets! sheesh!

or are you saying that a big old aluminum wing is mandatory at the track 99.999999999% of the time? you didnt specify.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Thanks for all the thoughts and tips guys. It'll really help, in order for me to get in the calender. I am trying SOOO hard!!!!

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Im pretty sure he meant helmets. I understood exactly what you said. I added my own opinion. Just building off of what you said about the helmets.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
can someone give me some help on posting pics? i have no idea how, haha, thanks for any help

'OO CSVT #1586 Silver Frost
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Ive got a ton more dont hate me for whoring calendr pics.

This one obviously needs to be rotated, just didnt do it before i uploaded.

Let me know which one you guys like the best, I cant decide since im partial (being my own car and all) thats why I uploaded so many

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
So many? Wait til Brapple busts out the new photoshoot

I have more coming. Just.. got some problems to deal with first

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Pre98:
So many? Wait til Brapple busts out the new photoshoot

wow I didn't know anyone was waiting for me to post pics, oh wait a sec

I did post a few but I thought some of mine last year were good but no luck and seeing how things have gone this year with peoples comments I don't know if I want to bother, plus I just don't have the time at the moment, and it is going to rain again this weekend ....

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

Those pictures are all of 'respectthecontour' and are all available in 2592x1944 px (2megs each )

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
hey thanks man, for posting those for me, what do you guys think?

'OO CSVT #1586 Silver Frost
Page 31 of 60 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 59 60

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard